1) The administrator of Personal Data collected as part of the CarriesCleaning.co.uk website and other communication channels with the client is CarriesCleaning.co.uk in Preston, with the company number: 12000805.
2) Personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE and other currently applicable provisions of the law on the protection of personal data.
3) The administrator has implemented appropriate safeguards and technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of personal data protection. The personal data administrator ensures that the collected personal data are processed in accordance with the law, reliably and in a transparent manner for the data subject in specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Personal data is stored in a form that permits the identification of a person for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the data is processed.
4) Any questions, applications and complaints related to the processing of personal data may be submitted in writing to the Administrator’s address or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION IN THE FORM
1) The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, which is necessary to place an order, perform the services offered or use the forms provided on the site, in particular (name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, address, bank account number, in the case of customers who are not consumers, the company name and the tax identification number) as well as other data obtained based on the Customer’s activity on the Internet or with other communication channels with the Customer.
4) Personal data is processed for the time necessary to achieve the objectives listed in the preceding point. Personal data may be processed for a longer period, if such a right or obligation results from legal provisions or if the service that is provided is continuous (subscription to the newsletter).
1) Data is subject to disclosure to third parties only within legally permitted limits. Depending on the scope of services used by the user, the Administrator may provide access to the user’s personal data for recipients other than the Administrator. The catalogue of recipients of the data may result from the user’s consent or from the law.
2) Personal data may be entrusted for processing to entities providing hosting services, maintenance and development of the Website, providing consultancy services and providing other services to the Administrator, which are necessary for the current functioning of the Website.
3) As part of the Administrator’s use of tools supporting his day-to-day operations, for example provided by Google, his personal data may be transferred outside the EEA. Appropriate security for the transfer of personal data was provided by the Administrator through the use of standard data protection clauses and data entrustment agreements for processing that meet the requirements of the GDPR.
The user has the following rights, which he is entitled to use at any time:
1) The User has the right to request information about which client’s personal data the Administrator stores (Data access right).
2) The User has the right to demand the deletion of any personal data processed by the Administrator, if there is a legitimate circumstance to delete the data (Right to delete data).
3) The User whose personal data is processed by the Administrator in an automated manner, based on the consent or contract concluded, has the right to obtain a copy of his data in a structured, commonly used and readable format. This copy may be sent to both the user and another user-designated entity. This right applies only to personal data that has been provided to the Administrator by the user. (The right to transfer data).
4) The User has the right to request the correction of his personal data if they are incorrect, and also to request supplementing incomplete data (Right to correct data).
5) The User has the right to demand that the Administrator limit the processed personal data of the user, when there are legally justified circumstances to limit the processing of data (Right to limit processing).
6) The User has the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to him in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party, including in particular processing for the purposes of marketing, including profiling, if there are no other valid legitimate grounds for processing superior to user’s interests (right of objection).
7) The User, considering that the Administrator processes personal data in an inappropriate manner, may contact the Administrator about this matter and submit his comments. In addition, he has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. (Right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body)
CHANGE OF PRINCIPLES
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
1) CarriesCleaning.co.uk website uses cookie files (so-called “cookies”).
2) The website creates a cookie file after entering the Website.
3) The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Website user and who obtains access to them is the Website operator.
4) Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
5) Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– to obtain data that helps to understand how the Website’s users use the Website, which allows improving the structure and content,
– for adjusting the interaction with the user in the application to adapt the website to the needs of users and a more efficient implementation of the services offered,
6) The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the user.
DELETION OF COOKIES
1) By default, software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the final device by default. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them about each time they are sent to the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.