SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
1) These general terms for the provision of services (hereinafter referred to as the “general terms and conditions”) constitute an integral part of the agreement for the provision of cleaning services (hereinafter referred to as the “agreement”) between the CarriesCleaning.co.uk and the Client.
2) [DEFINITIONS] For the purpose of these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated below:
– General Terms and Conditions – this document is entitled General Terms and conditions for the provision of services of 28.09.2016,
– Agreement – is a contract for the provision of cleaning services, which integral part is constituted by the General terms and conditions, between CarriesCleaning.co.uk and the Customer,
– CarriesCleaning.co.uk – with a company number 12000805
– Client – a consumer, a natural person running a business and legal persons who have concluded an Agreement for the provision of the Service via the Website,
– Business Client – a natural person conducting business activity and legal persons who have entered into an Agreement for the provision of the Service via the Website,
– Private Client – a consumer who has concluded a Service Provision Agreement via the Website, which contract is not directly related to its business or professional activity,
– Website – Internet service at https://carriescleaning.co.uk/, which is used for entering into agreements between Carrie’s Cleaning and the Client,
– Service – cleaning service provided to the Client on the terms specified in the Agreement,
– Order – terms of the provision of Service specified by the Client, which along with the General Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of the Agreement,
– Domestic help – a person, who realizes the Service for the Client.
3) Contact with Carrie’s Cleaning is possible through:
email: email@example.com ,
phone: 01772 364108
TYPES OF SERVICES
1) Carrie’s Cleaning provides the following types of cleaning services:
REGULAR cleaning –
a) Kitchen: Scrub sink, Clean small countertop appliances, Clean refrigerator exterior, Outside of range hood cleaned, Outside ovens, Sinks cleaned and disinfected, chrome shined, Countertops cleaned and polished, Clean exterior of large appliances, Wipe down outside of microwave, Clean table and chairs, Floors vacuumed and mopped, Cobwebs removed, General dusting, Dust light fixtures/fans.
b)Bathroom/ensuite: Bathtubs cleaned, disinfected and polished, Shower and shower doors cleaned and disinfected, Mirrors cleaned and shined, Sink and counters cleaned, disinfected and polished, Floors washed, Carpeting vacuumed, Clean and disinfect toilet, Shine and clean chrome fixtures, Cobwebs removed, General dusting, Dust light fixtures/fans.
c) Living Areas: All carpeting vacuumed, Vacuum, mop and dry hard floor surfaces, Stairs vacuumed, Flat areas damp cloth dusted, Tidy room appearance, Dust furniture, Remove cobwebs, General dusting, Dust light fixtures.
d) Bedrooms: All carpeting vacuumed, Vacuum, mop and dry hard floor surfaces, Flat areas damp cloth dusted, Dust furniture, Remove cobwebs, General dusting, Lampshades/lights dusted, Dust light fixtures.
DEEP/END OF TENANCY cleaning –
a) Throughout property: Dust through and polish, Remove all cobwebs from ceilings, Clean mirrors and pictures, Clean top of picture frames, Light fittings and shades, Clean all switches, Wipe all skirting boards, Wipe top of all doors, Curtains – hoover and dust both sides, Wipe curtain rails, Wipe fireplace and surrounding area
Windows – clean inside and wipe down window sills.
b) Kitchen: Scrub sink, Clean small countertop appliances, Clean refrigerator exterior, Outside ovens, Sinks cleaned and disinfected, chrome shined, Countertops cleaned and polished, Clean exterior of large appliances, Wipe down outside of the microwave, Clean table and chairs, Floors vacuumed and mopped, Cobwebs removed, General dusting, Dust light fixtures/fans
Cupboards/drawers exterior (including handles), Fridges and freezers cleaned exterior (including handles), Toaster cleaned and polished and remove crumbs/
c) Bathroom/ensuite: Bathtubs cleaned, disinfected and polished, Shower and shower doors cleaned and disinfected
Mirrors cleaned and shined, Sink cleaned, disinfected and polished, Floors washed, Carpeting vacuumed, Clean and disinfect toilet, Shine and clean chrome fixtures, Wipe down outside cabinets, drawers and cabinet faces, Cobwebs removed, General dusting, Dust light fixtures/fans, Clean and polish radiator and towel rail, Clean pipework and plumbing behind WC (if accessible), Clean and polish doors and cabinets, Check hair around the drainages.
d) Living Areas and Bedrooms: Polish and vacuum
2) The price of the service is specified on the Website and is payable in advance.
– The price depends on the area of the cleaned area, the cleaning range (RUGLAR, DEEP/END OF TENANCY), single or multiple choice. Prices are shown in the system in the order form when choosing the appropriate order options. The Client may select additional cleaning services, which are additionally paid for.
3) A Client has the right to change the date or time of the Service provision up to 24 hours prior to the originally scheduled time of execution of the Service.
ENTERING INTO AGREEMENT
1) Entering into agreement takes place in electronic form through the Website, by using a Web browser. The Client is not obliged to have a certified secure electronic signature. A secure connection with the Website is ensured by encrypting data using the SSL certificate.
2) The Private Client via the Website concludes the Service Agreement with the company “Carrie’s Cleaning”.
3) The Business Client via the Website concludes the Service Agreement with the company “Carrie’s Cleaning”.
4) During placing an order, the client is obliged to provide true information. Placing an order by the Client is made in accordance with the Website instructions.
5) The Client places an order for the Service performance, in which he/she specifies:
– type of Service,
– date and time of Service,
– place of Service provision,
6) If the deadline of Service performance, which is determined by the Private Client, is shorter than 14 days from a day of submission of the Order, it is necessary for the Client to sign a relevant declaration for an Agreement to be effective. In such a case, after the Service is performed by Carrie’s Cleaning, he loses permission to withdraw from the agreement.
7) Carrie’s Cleaning confirms the terms of Service performance in the Order confirmation sent to the Client by electronic means. Each service has an individual number assigned to it.
8) By placing an Order the Client confirms to have read and accepted the General Terms and Conditions and consents to his personal data being processed in connection with the provision of services.
9) The Agreement is concluded for the duration of the Service implementation.
THE CONDITIONS FOR SERVICE IMPLEMENTATION
1) Domestic help performs a service by using cleaning agents and equipment which belong to the Client unless he ordered cleaning products (depends on ordered cleaning option).
2) Service hours are as follows: 8 a.m to 8 p.m from Monday to Saturday
3) Services are implemented in Preston and surrounding areas.
4) The Client obliges to ensure safe and healthy working conditions for the Domestic Help.
5) If at the place of service performance the Domestic Help recognises that the safety and hygienic conditions of work are not provided or if Domestic Help concludes that he/she is the subject of verbal or physical assault, Service implementation will be immediately terminated, and the Client shall be charged with a contractual penalty of a price of one-time visit at the amount which was supposed to be paid for Service implementation.
6) If the Customer has ordered the service, but from his reason, it could not be delivered and he has not changed its execution time up to 48h before service, then it is not entitled to reimbursement cost for service.
1) The Client has the right to choose one of the forms of non-cash payments for the Service:
– payment by bank transfer,
– payment by credit card.
– payment using PayPal.
2) The Private Client has the right to issue an invoice without VAT for the purchased Service. The invoice in electronic form in PDF format is sent to the Customer’s email address provided in the Order.
3) After placing an order, the Business Customer will receive a VAT invoice in PDF format on the e-mail address susceptible to the order.
1) If the Client is not satisfied with the promptness or quality of Service, he or she has the right to make a complaint up to 48 hours after cleaning service was finished. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint should include justification and possibly evidence of a Service failure, for example the photos with date and time.
2) Carrie’s Cleaning undertakes to consider the complaint within 14 days and to notify Client about the outcome of complaint’s examination.
3) In the case of positive response to a complaint, Carrie’s Cleaning will again perform the Service, including one visit, in terms of the Service of the complaint, on a day agreed with the Client, however, not later than within 30 days after considering the complaint.
LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE
1) Carrie’s Cleaning is liable for damages caused to the property of the Client while performing the Service by the Domestic Help.
2) Carrie’s Cleaning declares that it has civil liability insurance, which covers damage caused to the property of the Client during the provision of Services. The sum insured is 100.000.000 (million) pounds.
3) In the case of damage to the Client’s property during Service performance, the Client shall file a complaint and cooperate with Carrie’s Cleaning during the process of the settlement of claims, in particular, provide information, issue the documents required by the insurer and share the place of Service performance for inspection.
1) In relation with the implementation of Service and making the payment by the Client, it is necessary to share client’s personal data.
2) Client’s personal data are processed in accordance with the Act of August 31st, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated version Journal of Laws 2015.2135 of 16th December 2016) and the regulation of the Minister of Internal and Administration of April 29, 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing, and technical and organizational conditions which shall be met by devices and IT systems used for personal data processing.
3) Carrie’s Cleaning is the administrator of Client’s personal data.
4) Carrie’s Cleaning uses technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data relevant to the risks and categories of protected data.
5) The Client has the right to control the processing of personal data, and may, in particular, demand correction or deletion of personal data by Carrie’s Cleaning.
6) At the request of the Client, Carrie’s Cleaning informs the Client about the rights for the protection of personal data.
7) Client data will be used by Carrie’s Cleaning in marketing purposes only if Client will give Carrie’s Cleaning assent to receive offers by e-mail or SMS. Client always is eligible to resign from the newsletter’s subscription.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1) The Client doesn’t have the right to cancel the order but he can rearange the date of cleaning up to 24h before the ordered cleaning day.
2) If the Client cancels the Service performance during its duration, he is obligated to pay for all the ordered Service. The Private Client is required to pay for the hours worked by Domestic Help.
3) The right to withdraw from the Agreement shall not be entitled to the Private Client, in terms of Agreements, if Carrie’s Cleaning performed the Service with the explicit consent of the Customer, who was informed prior to beginning of implementation that after Service implementation, he/she loses the right to withdraw from the agreement.
1) These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on September 28th, 2016.
2) Carrie’s Cleaning reserves the right to change or supplement the General Terms and Conditions. Revision of the General Conditions shall enter into force on the day of its publication on the Website. In the case of Agreements concluded before the date of publication of the changes of the General Conditions, thitherto shall apply.
3) These General Terms and Conditions, as well as the Agreement, are under English law.
4) In case of a dispute concerning legal relationship arising from the Agreement, Carrie’s Cleaning and the Client shall strive for amicable settlement of the dispute. In case of no agreement, the dispute shall be referred to the court of general jurisdiction according to the place of Service performance.
5) The provisions of the General Terms and Conditions shall be deemed severable and if any of them is declared invalid, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.